Things to Do in and around the Reedsburg, Wisconsin Area
Valley Springs Farm Bed & Breakfast is located 7 miles from Reedsburg, 17 miles from Wisconsin Dells, and 24 miles from Spring Green, making it a great location for all kinds of activities. There are so many things to do in the Reedsburg area from hiking to biking and shopping to dining. Your days will be filled with places to go and see and to have fun. Then come back to the farm to rest your feet and enjoy a delicious home-style breakfast before starting all over the next day. Below are some popular attractions and their approximate distance from our door.
Reedsburg Area Attractions
- Reedsburg Chamber of Commerce (start of the 400 bike trail) – 7 miles
- 400 Bike Trail – 7 miles
- Reedsburg Historical Society Pioneer Village – 9 miles
- Reedsburg Country Club – 7 miles
- Antiques on Main – 7 miles
- Branding Iron bar & grill (featuring grass fed beef) – 4 miles
- Aunt Ozies Restaurant (pizza, sandwiches, ice cream, & home cooked comfort food) – 4 miles
- Deli Bean (featuring local sourced food) – 7 miles.
- J’s Pub & Grill (traditional evening dining featuring craft beers)- 7 miles
- Lake Redstone & Dutch Hollow Lake (boating & fishing) – 9 miles
- Devils Lake State Park (hiking, swimming, cross country skiing) – 20 miles
- Mirror Lake State Park (hiking, cross country skiing) – 15 miles
- Carr Valley Cheese factory – 6 miles
- Cedar Grove Cheese factory – 20 miles
- International Crane Foundation – 17 miles
- Circus World Museum – 20 miles
- North Freedom Steam Train – 20 miles
- Oakwood Fruit Farm – 20 miles
- LaValle Art & Antique shops – 6 miles
- Baraboo Bluff Winery – 17 miles
- Wollersheim Winery – 30 miles
- American Players Theater – 35 miles
- Frank Lloyd Wright’s Taliesin – 35 miles
- New Life Lavender Farm – 20 miles
- Narrows Creek Winery, just 3 miles away
- House on the Rock Spring Green – 35 miles
The Reedsburg area is home to a large local Amish community of artisans, weekly farmers markets and other community events – ask us for details
LOCAL WEEKEND EXPERIENCES
Visit nearby wineries, enjoy local retail therapy, and diverse dining experiences
Ask about our special Canning, fermenting, baking and soap making classes.
Visit artisan cheese factories, sample local wines, shop at local Amish grocery store with bulk organic, GF and natural foods (Hillpoint Country Store – sorry, there is no website), and eat farm grass fed beef. Visit local farmer’s markets in Season and get great local restaurant recommendations.
Join Dorothy for a hands on baking class. Bake a fresh pie with fruit available from the seasonal harvest.
ACTIVE, OUTDOOR ADVENTURIST
Hiking at state park (Devils Lake) and/or biking on 400 State Trail, fishing and boating on the lakes, cross country skiing and golfing.
FAMILY FARM EXPERIENCE
The whole family can feed calves, watch grazing cattle, take a hayride, see antique John Deere Tractors and pick raspberries and apples in season. Then, join us for a hands on baking and/or canning experience! Using the available harvest, learn to “put up” food, make jams and bake homemade pies.
If you need to get away from all this “beauty and nature” for a day, the Wisconsin Dells are just 1/2 hour away.